OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE “SELF-CARE ISN’T SELFISH” NURSES WEEK PROMOTION
THREE (3) WINNERS SELECTED FROM ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE PROMOTION. OPEN TO NURSES WHO ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED BY SPONSOR WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS AND TERRITORIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to nurses currently employed in good standing by Sponsor or contracted for future assignment with Sponsor who are 18 years of age or older and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“DC”). Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Corporate employees, their immediate families, and household members (whether related or not), of sponsor, and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, judging, and promotion agencies, and respective employees of each (collectively “Sponsor Parties”) are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws. Sponsor reserves right to verify the eligibility qualifications of any winner. Winner must agree to have their name published as a promotion winner on Sponsor’s social media/websites. Void where prohibited.
- TIMING. The Promotion begins on begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 6, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 12, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Participant may entire via Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook: Participant may visit www.facebook.com during the Promotion Period and must 'Like' the Facebook page, 'Like' or 'Love' the contest graphic posted, and post their contest photo of showing what you do for self-care with a comment directly to the Facebook wall of Sponsor’s Facebook page found on one of the following pages; https://www.facebook.com/CrossCountryNurses, https://www.facebook.com/MedicalStaffingNetwork. The photo with the most likes or loves will be selected as the winner.
- Instagram: Participant must follow CrossCountryNurses (https://www.instagram.com/CrossCountryNurses) on Instagram during the Promotion Period and comment on how you practice self-care, example - yoga. The comment with the most ‘likes’ will be selected as the winner.
Participant may only upload the photo to only one of the social media platforms listed below, not all Facebook pages. Regardless of the method used to make a submission, there is a limit of one (1) submission per participant for the entire Promotion
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Participant represents and warrants that the submission: (a) is complete, true and correct to the best of participant’s knowledge and belief; (b) is the original work of the participant; and (c) has not previously won a promotion or other promotion. All submissions must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Late submissions or submissions sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted. Any attempt by a participant to enter more than one (1) submission by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and/or any other methods, will void all the participant’s submissions and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion.
Participants must only submit photo of themselves or activities that promote the “Self-Care Isn’t Selfish” theme. The photo submitted must comply with the applicable social media platform’s upload requirements. By submitting a photo on a social media platform, participants agree to comply with terms and guidelines for the applicable social media platform and specifically agree to completely release Facebook and Instagram from all liability connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with such terms and guidelines may result in disqualification.
Submissions will be deemed authorized by the account holder of the social media account from which the submission is submitted at the time of entry. A potential prize winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning submission and/or an eligible participant.
- PRIZES: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Three (3) winners in total will be selected; Two (2) from Facebook and one (1) from Instagram to receive a prize package containing One (1) $500 Visa Gift card and a “Self-Care Isn’t Selfish “ Cross Country branded shirt (a total Retail Value of Five Hundred and twenty-five dollars ($525.00) per prize). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if a prize should become unavailable for any reason. If a prize is not claimed or if for any other reason a prize is not awarded after the first drawing, subsequent drawings will be held until the prize is awarded to selected winner.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The prize winners will be selected based on number of like or love on their photo submission. The photo with the most likes or loves will be selected as the winner. In case of a tie, winners will be determined in a random drawing from among tied eligible entries received during the applicable period. No financial compensation will be provided to winners. Sponsor will notify winner by email or telephone, before May 20, 2020. By entering this Promotion, participants agree to grant sponsor parties the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, the winner’s name(s), portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for any purpose, including without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- WHO WON: To find out who the winner of this Promotion is, check FACEBOOK; https://www.facebook.com/CrossCountryNurses or https://www.facebook.com/MedicalStaffingNetwork, or INSTAGRAM; https://www.instagram.com/CrossCountryNurses, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to The “Self-Care Isn’t Selfish” Nurses Week Promotion, Cross Country Staffing, Inc., 6551 Park of Commerce Blvd., Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests received after May 30, 2020, will not be honored.
- RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY, THE PARTICIPANT FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY INCLUDING FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. THE ABOVE PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND THE SELECTED WINNER WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
- ADMINISTRATION: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, printing or typographical errors, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In the event this Promotion is cancelled, sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible entries received as of the Promotion termination date and time. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor is sponsor responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any social media platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ACT OR ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACT OR ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of participants, and sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these official rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Florida, located in Palm Beach County, Florida, or the United States District Courts of Florida, located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Cross Country Staffing, Inc., 6551 Park of Commerce Blvd., Boca Raton FL 33487.