Fall Getaway Sweepstakes Rules
Fall Getaway Sweepstakes is the opportunity for you to win one of eight (8) prize packages worth up to $2,000 each. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cross Country Healthcare, 6551 Park of Commerce Blvd., Boca Raton FL 33487 (the “Sponsor”).
- HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 29, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 28, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). You will automatically receive one entry into this Sweepstakes when you meet the following criteria; start a new assignment and/or pick up a shift during the promotion period and each hour worked above and beyond a baseline of 24 hours per week, you will receive one entry for every additional hour worked. Assignments must occur between September 29, 2019 and December 28th, 2019. Orientation week hours are excluded. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the applicable pay period.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to employees of Cross Country Medical Staffing Network, Mediscan or AP Staffing who are 18 years of age or older and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) or Canada. To be eligible, you must be an employee in good standing and have completed a new assignment and/or picked up a shift during the promotion period and each hour worked above and beyond a baseline of 24 hours per week, you will receive one entry for every additional hour worked. Void in all other jurisdictions and territories, including without limitation Puerto Rico, and where prohibited. Corporate employees, their immediate families, and household members (whether related or not), of Cross Country Healthcare, and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, judging, and promotion agencies, and respective employees of each (collectively “Sponsor Parties”) are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws. Cross Country Medical Staffing Network a Cross Country Healthcare brand and AP Staffing (“Sponsor”) reserves right to verify the eligibility qualifications of any winner.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entrant must enter by starting a new assignment and/or pick up a shift during the promotion period and each hour worked above and beyond a baseline of 24 hours per week, you will receive one entry for every additional hour worked. By entering, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules, including without limitation, all eligibility requirements, and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each winner will receive one of each of all of the Fall Getaway prize package with Retail Value (“ARV”) of $2,000. The following prize package includes: Airline Gift Card: your choice of American Airlines or Southwest Airlines gift card (value $1,000) and Spending Cash: (value $1,000). Any prize won by a Canadian resident will constitute a taxable employment benefit and that the winner will be responsible for the payment of applicable income taxes. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, as well as other costs and expenses not specified herein. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if a prize should become unavailable for any reason. If a prize is not claimed or if for any other reason a prize is not awarded after the first drawing, subsequent drawings will be held until the prize is awarded to selected winner. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, as well as other costs and expenses not specified herein.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The eight (8) prize winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable period. No financial compensation will be provided to winners. Sponsor will notify winner by email or telephone, before January 17th, 2020. By entering this Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to grant Sponsor Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for any purpose, including without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- WHO WON: To find out who won this Sweepstakes, check www.msnhealth.com, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sweepstakes Winners, 6551 Park of Commerce Blvd., Boca Raton FL 33487. Requests received after January 31, 2020, will not be honored.
- RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR PARTIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY, THE ENTRANT FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. SPONSOR PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND THE SELECTED WINNERS WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- ADMINISTRATION: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, printing or typographical errors, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award all remaining prizes from among all eligible entries received as of the Sweepstakes termination date and time. Sponsor Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ACT OR ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACT OR ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants, winner, and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Florida, located in Palm Beach County, Florida, or the United States District Courts of Florida, located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cross Country Healthcare, 6551 Park of Commerce Blvd., Boca Raton FL 33487.